Monday, March 09, 2009

Effing Daylight Savings Times

I like it to be a little bit light out when I get up in the morning. And it was....UNTIL TODAY.

Stupid government changing the date of the time change!

This time change is always difficult for me, anyway, so I don't need it aggravated even more.

Yesterday, I felt like I had the biggest hangover ever. And the time! slipped away! so quickly!

It was 11:30 pm before I knew it, which means I'm starting this Monday with less sleep than normal!

Ah well, enough complaining.

Porkchop and I have started playing Mancala. That's one reason we were up so late. That, and we started watching Man on Wire at 9:00. A counting game and a vertigo-inducing movie...just what I need before trying to sleep.

Strangely enough, I didn't dream about either of these things. Instead, I had anxious dreams about dessert bars (as in desserts in bar form). I have no idea...

4 comments:

Bianca said...

OK, so Man on Wire is great. I love that crazy french guy and his amazing dream.

Now I finally know someone who can play Mancala. Teach me please. I've been curious about it for years.

We do know how to play MahJong. I have a nice set I bought in China and it needs 4 players.

platts42 said...

Jeez don't blame the Government. Blame yourself for staying up so late.

BethD said...

At least Spring is coming....for you...

Kathleen O'Connell said...

Man on Wire was amazing, no? I just watched it, then I showed it to my students.