Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ravelry is Funner than Work

Hi!

Guess what I've been up to?

Yes! Setting up my Ravelry profile. It takes a lot of time, but it's really fun. I'm about to enter all of my needle and hook information. So much fun! OCD! Fun!

Work has been a bit strange lately...the post-conference week is always a bit strange. Kind of like post-holidays.

Not that I'm not busy at work! We just sent a book out the door to the publishers. I feel a bit bad because, although I'm thanked in the acknowledgements, I didn't really do anything because I was busy with the conference.

This is the second book in which I'm thanked. The other one is this one, for which I really did work my ass off.

I like being thanked in books.

And, with that, I'm off to Ravelry!

1 comment:

7-letter Deborah, never a Deb said...

I got thanked in a book too--Revising Oral Theory. Not quite as fun as yours :)