Thursday, October 05, 2006

Things in Progress

Besides watching Lost last night, Porkchop and I worked on these things:

Porkchop's:
Porkchop's Handiwork

Mine:
My Handiwork

I plan on adding some embellishments to my pointy green scarf. Also, I have another one that I can't show. Because it's secret.

This is not the last of sweater recycling! I have two more that I will probably turn into bags. And, I've been bitten. I want to buy more old sweaters! More!

Lots of people recycle sweaters by unknitting them and using the yarn for other things, but I don't have the patience for that. Instead, I'd rather throw a bunch of sweaters in the washer and cut them up. And then have Porkchop do the sewing, of course, since I still fear the sewing machine.

Have a great Friday! And weekend!

No comments: