Saturday, June 27, 2009

Proudest Gardening Moment

Tomato success!!!


Our first Sungolds! YAYAYYAYAY!!!

I let a couple get a bit too ripe, but the others are firm and juicy and sweet. *yum*

I also picked some more pole beans this morning.


What else?

We made smoothies for breakfast, I'm making roasted garlic and rosemary bread, Porkchop's working on a corn chowder, and we're enjoying delicious sweet iced tea. It's extra delicious because Porkchop thought I said "around a cup of sugar," when I actually said "around a half-cup of sugar." It reminds me of the iced tea my Grandma Freeman made when we were young, only our tea isn't as sweet.

All in all, it's a good day for the hottest freaking day of the summer.

If it doesn't settle down to the high 80s tomorrow, I will be so sad.

Have a great weekend! Stay cool!

No comments: