Wednesday, June 24, 2009

rip rip rip

A few months ago, some very special yarn caught my eye. After searching for the perfect pattern, I decided to go at it on my own.

But nothing was working, so I decided upon a little elongated garter shawlette pattern.

I finished the shawlette over the weekend, and feel rather meh about it, so now of course I've found the perfect pattern for the yarn: this slipped rib scarf.

I purchased two skeins of the special yarn. One skein is knitted up in the shawlette, and about a quarter of the other skein is knitted up as a scarf that I abandoned when I started the shawlette. So...I see some ripping in my future.


cj said...

officially in love with the west knits blog. xoxox thanks for sharing it!

Carrie said...

You're welcome! Be sure to check out his projects on Ravelry too. Great stuff.