Saturday, July 01, 2006

Craft Horror

I haven't looked at You Knit What?? since we moved here. So, when I wandered over there this morning, I was elated to be rewarded with a couple of great knitting crimes. You must look at the posts for June 27 and 30, especially the 27.

Sweet Jesus! Who thinks up knitted items like that??

In other knitting news, I've reached a stopping point with my scarf. I've now moved on to the hat, and if I have yarn leftover from that, I'll make the scarf a little bit longer.

Also, I'm going to try my best to make it to a knitting circle today. Well, I hope that there's a knitting circle, anyway. I found some information about a knitting group that was posted last fall. You know how these loosely formed things sometimes disintegrate.

Okay, this isn't a real post, I just had to write a little something about crafty things.

No comments: