Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's Here

The sun is shining! So excited! Wish I could be outside instead of in my office, but at least I have a window.

The last few days have been nothing but dreariness. Blech blech blech.

Porkchop and I were stuck on Grand for more than 20 minutes this morning - and that was just between Arsenal and I-44, which normally takes maybe 2 or 3 minutes to cover. So....that put us off on the wrong foot. The traffic signals at I-44 seriously need to be replaced; they go out during even the smallest thunderstorm. Grrrr.

It is hard to be back at work after training last week and my 3-day weekend.

P.S. While I'm disappointed that Little Miss Sunshine didn't take best movie at the Golden Globes, I'm thankful that it didn't lose out to that stupid Borat movie. Enduring Baron Cohen's acceptance speech for his individual award was torture enough.

No comments: