Thursday, August 10, 2006

I Knew It...

I knew that someone would hit my blog because of my itching-related posts. Yesterday, someone from Microsoft did a Blogger search for itch-related terms.

I find this endlessly amusing.

What I don't find amusing, however, is the VP here missing my interview that was scheduled for this morning. This means that I had to open his calendar and send myself an updated meeting request to my own interview.

That just strikes me as odd.

Anyway, I now have 3 interviews lined up for next Tuesday: 2 here and 1 at another place for another position.

Argh.

Right now, I just want a non-temp job so that I can have health/dental insurance.

There are no food- or craft-related items for this post. Or anything of interest, really. Seriously, today has been BORING. Except, I did score a free eggroll, shrimp wontons, and a giant chocolate chip cookie by setting up a lunch meeting for some other people.

Tonight, Porkchop and I might eat at Pho Grand or somewhere else cheap. Then we might go to the Galleria. I know, but we need more Aveda shampoo, and I need a couple more shirts to spice up my work-clothing-rotation.

I hate having 3 different wardrobes: work, leisure, and exercise. It adds up to a lot of laundry. That was one nice thing about the software company in Madison...no dress code (except that we had to wear clothing). Of course, some folks abused that policy. Sweats and REALLY BIG t-shirts are never right.

No comments: